Snag this Black Friday deal before it disappears...
*Course launches mid-December*
Explore’s Dangerous Animal Encounter Survival Course was put together by Dave Scott, founder of Earth Native Wilderness School.
Explore’s Dangerous Animal Encounter Survival Course is designed to teach you how to prevent run-ins with dangerous wildlife, as well as life saving training that will show you EXACTLY what to do if you find yourself in a dangerous wildlife situation.
This course is for you if you:
- Experience anxiety about a potential run-in with bears
- Want to be able to protect your family while hiking or camping
- Need to know exactly what you can do to prevent unwanted wildlife encounters
- Want to increase your knowledge of backcountry risks
Some of the skills you will learn in this course:
- Specific ways to prevent encounters with bears and other wildlife
- Life-saving skills that show you how you should react in the event you encounter a bear
- How to assess the risk of any wildlife situations
- Wildlife self defense
- Body language and how animals determine whether you are a threat
We provide survival strategies and preventative measures for each of the following animals:
- Black and brown bears
- Cougars, jaguars and bobcats
- Domestic dogs, wolves and coyotes
- Snakes and alligators
- Moose, elk, deer, and buffalo
-Feral frogs and snakes
If you would like to make any inquires prior to purchase, or ask about combo deals with our other titles please email Sheila at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at 1-888-924-7524.
New Subscriptions will begin on the next issue we print.
The following products are sent directly from our manufacturer to save you money and can take up to four weeks for delivery
“I love the magazine - Canada's best. Doing a chunk of le petit train du nord this weekend - great article in the last edition. ”
- Anthony Daley
“The Firecord Survival bracelet.. What a cool product. Is it still possible to order more for Christmas presents? ”
- Mark LaVigne
“I've been using Explore Magazine to help us choose our next adventure for years and it has taken us to some pretty breathtaking places experienced by very few people. ”
- Brayden Hall